The Virtual CLC will close on Friday, July 3rd, to observe Independence Day. We'll see you again on Monday!
Begin by joining our Piazza site at piazza.com/illinois/summer2020/clc. Chemistry Learning Center staff members are available Monday - Friday, 1 - 4 pm (Central) to answer your questions.
- Instructions on how to sign up and post questions to the Chemistry Learning Piazza can be found here.
- Be sure to tag your post with the appropriate course number and topic.
- To receive help quickly, include a screenshot of the problem, a picture of your work and ask a specific question in your post.
- Please do not post requests for help with restricted resources, like quizzes or exam retakes. Contact your instructor or TA for further guidance!
Make sure that your written work is nearby to assist the CLP staff in locating errors. Our goal is to help you understand homework problems to set you up for success on the test!
Click here to join the daily Virtual CLC Drop-in Zoom Office Hours Monday - Friday, 10 am - 12 pm (Central).
- Make sure your questions are ready (screenshots or on-screen) before joining the meeting so that you are ready to share them with the CLC staff.
- When you join, enter your name and course number into the chat window so we know what course you are working on.
- Read through the Virtual CLC's Guide to Getting the Most Out of Zoom if you are new to video conferencing software!.
As always, we are interested in seeing your work!
Schedule a 30 minute Zoom session with a Virtual CLC TA. Up to four students can join a single session, so recruit your study group to book a time with a TA from your course. Service coming Fall 2020!
- Check out the Chemistry Learning Center Tutorials, authored by the CLC staff specifically for Illinois students! We have tutorials ranging from dimensional analysis to atomic hybridization -- and even some math review!
- Free one-on-one or small group tutoring is available on Tutor Matching Service. Our hours are limited, but please check it out and leave feedback about whether it is useful!