Virtual CLC Joke of the Week:
Q: What is a ninja's favorite element?
A: The element of surprise!
Begin by joining our Piazza site at piazza.com/illinois/spring2021/clc. Chemistry Learning Center staff members are available Monday - Saturday, 10 am - 6 pm (Central) to answer your questions. You can post questions at any time; answers will be faster during this window!
- Instructions on how to sign up and post questions to the Chemistry Learning Piazza can be found here.
- Be sure to tag your post with the appropriate course number and topic.
- Posts must include a screenshot of the problem, a picture of your work and a specific question. Please note that CLP TAs are not allowed to provide step-by-step solutions or check answers for correctness.
- Please do not post requests for help with restricted resources, like quizzes or exam retakes. Contact your instructor or TA for further guidance!
Make sure that your written work is nearby to assist the CLP staff in locating errors. Our goal is to help you understand homework problems to set you up for success on the test!
Click here to join the daily Virtual CLC Drop-in Zoom Office Hours Monday - Friday, 12 pm - 6 pm (Central).
- Make sure your questions are ready (screenshots or on-screen) before joining the meeting so that you are ready to share them with the CLC staff.
- When you join, enter your name and course number into the chat window.
- Read through the Virtual CLC's Guide to Getting the Most Out of Zoom.
Please make sure that you have attempted the problem a few times, and that you have work to share with the TAs! You can take a picture of your work and email it to yourself in order to screenshare.
- Check out the Chemistry Learning Center Tutorials, authored by the CLC staff specifically for Illinois students! We have tutorials ranging from dimensional analysis to atomic hybridization -- and even some math review!
- Free one-on-one or small group tutoring may be available on Tutor Matching Service.