2018 Graduate Resources Brochure
This brochure describes some resources and organizations which enhance the development of our graduate students.
- Student Organizations
- Career Assistance
- Career and Academic Advising
- Chemistry Learning Center
- Employment Opportunities
- Graduate Student Services
- Instructional Resources
- PhD Graduation Guide
Useful Links for Graduate Students
- Counseling Center
- Student Affairs
- Emergency and Important Community Phone Numbers
- Graduate College of the U of I - includes links to the Graduate Student Handbook , Fellowships ,Thesis information , etc.
- McKinley Health Center
- The Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign - a campus-wide service unit responsible for assisting faculty, academic units, and teaching assistants in improving instruction. The staff consults and advises on a wide variety of instructional issues.
- University of Illinois-UC Academics - links to course information suite
- CIC Traveling Scholars Program - the Traveling Scholar Program enables doctoral-level students at any CIC university to take advantage of educational opportunities--specialized courses, unique library collections, unusual laboratories--at any other CIC university without change in registration or increase in tuition.
- Graduate College's Educational Equity Program - the mission of the Graduate College Educational Equity Programs Office is to address issues of access to and participation in graduate education by individuals from U.S. populations traditionally underrepresented in graduate study and research at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Two Web Sites For Or About Graduate Students