Stay in touch
- E-News | Our e-newsletter is published 4-6 times per year. Email us to have it delivered directly to your inbox. Or, read the latest edition here.
- Social Media | Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, or join the School of Chemical Sciences LinkedIn group.
- Campus Visit? | Let us know if you’re visiting campus. We’d love to say hello and show you what’s new!
- Update Your Info | Update your contact information here.
Share your news
- Recently won an award? Had a paper published? Retired? We’d love to know. Share your news here.
- Be a mentor | The School of Chemical Sciences (SCS) Career Services office provides several alumni resources and services, including mentorship opportunities.
- Make a gift | Learn more about how your generosity supports our students and faculty.
- If you would like to give a talk, suggest a lecture speaker, or be part of a panel discussion—or if you have another idea for how to be involved—please let us know.
Our alumni are frequently recognized for their outstanding accomplishments. See past recipients of campus and college awards here: