Campus COVID-19 Updates
For the most up-to-date COVID-19 related information, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has created this website that includes the most recent official university communications, including the COVID-19 Briefing Series. These livestream briefings from university officials discuss academics, testing and other topics associated with planning for students, faculty, staff and others to return to campus. The website also includes an archive of previous communications in addition to frequently asked questions, contact information and a variety of links to units across campus, including housing, admissions, McKinley Health Center, the graduate college and more. Go here for FAQs concerning the university's recent announcement about instruction resuming in the fall.
COVID-19 Briefing Series
Additional Resources for Students
- Chemistry Learning Center: The CLC is now online helping students with general chemistry. Go to the virtual CLC page.
Mental Health Resources
- Department of Psychology: The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Psychology Department recognizes that the coronavirus pandemic poses concerns for both physical and mental health and has collected an extensive list of resources specifically for students, as well as resources that are available to the broader Urbana-Champaign community. These resources are meant to be useful to individuals and as someone who might be concerned about or caring for others.
- Counseling Center: In this unprecedented time, stress and uncertainty can make it difficult to protect your mental health. Illinois students can always reach out to the Counseling Center.
- Virtual Counseling: Your health services fee covers free access to an online counseling service. BetterHelp provides students with the chance to interact with accredited professionals, including psychologists, marriage and family therapists, clinical and social workers, and board licensed professional counselors. This online platform allows you to speak one-on-one with a professional both through messaging and scheduled meetings, including live chats, phone calls, or video sessions.
Graduate College COVID-19 Information and Resources
The College of Liberal Arts & Sciences COVID-19 Resource page
- The College of LAS is working closely with the Chancellor and Provost's office to ensure that students continue to receive a world class education and students, faculty, and staff remain healthy and safe. The college has collected some resources that may be helpful in this unprecedented time.
Panel on COVID-19 impact on immigration
- This recorded panel was organized by the University of Illinois Research Park.
International Student and Scholar Services COVID-19 Updates
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is monitoring developments surrounding COVID-19 globally. This page includes updates and FAQs relevant to future and current international students and scholars.