Several professors, instructors and graduate students have been recognized for teaching excellence in the 2020-21 academic year by the Department of Chemistry and the School of Chemical Sciences.
Three graduate students are recipients of Department of Chemistry Teaching Excellence Awards: Charlie Dixon, Noah Haskin, and Kim Kelly. And six individuals in the Department of Chemistry have been recognized as School of Chemical Sciences Teaching Award winners along with three more in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
- Jordan Axelson, director of undergraduate studies and lecturer in the Department of Chemistry
- Greg Girolami, William H. and Janet G. Lycan Professor of Chemistry
- Joon Kong, professor, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Graduate Student recipients:
- Devon Fontaine, Chemistry
- David Friday, Chemistry
- Selena Hernandez, Chemistry
- Wesley Wang, Chemistry
- Soumajit Dutta, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Azzaya Khasbaatar, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering