Minor in Chemistry

For more information about the chemistry minor, and other chemistry programs of study, go to the University of Illinois Catalog. Chemistry is in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS).

You may declare a minor and have it signed for by an advisor in the SCS Academic Advising Office.