CHEM 103 will be 100% in-person for Summer 2022. There is not an online option.
First day of semester is June 13 where you can start working assignments (Course Policy Assignment, Safety video/quiz, Significant Figures Assignment, Practice Report with Provisional Data).
Please read the following course policy document FIRST!
Click here to access the Chemistry 103 Introduction video to learn important information about the course.
Required Materials and Accesses:
- Summer 2022 Chemistry 103 Experiments book (this is also referred to as the Lab Manual). This is a digital manual. No hard copies necessary.
- Paper copy of Experiment Procedures and Report pages. These paper copies are required during the lab. One copy of this packet will be provided to the student at no cost and may be picked up from 1006 Chem Annex on Tuesday, June 14 between 12-1:50pm. Students will be required to show their student ID AND know their section number to pick up their packet. These pages are also provided on Labflow and can be printed out by the student (at their own cost) if necessary.
- Purchased access to Labflow (https://labflow.com/app/login)
- Lab Coats (white or blue).
- UVEX lab goggles. If a student wishes to use a different goggle, they must obtain prior permission by emailing a picture with their request to firstname.lastname@example.org.