Lydia Kisley, a Beckman-Brown Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellow, and colleagues including Martin Grueble and Deborah Leckband, recently used Fast Relaxation Imaging (FReI) to investigate the folding stability and dynamics of proteins within polyacrylamide hydrogels.
- Congratulations to postdoctoral fellow Lydia Kisley, who was featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30 List for 2017.
- Reid T. Milner Professor Deborah Leckband has been elected to the Biomedical Engineering Society Class of 2014 Fellows.
- Pathogen recognition is the foundation of the body's immune response and survival against infection.
- Scott Denmark, Deborah Leckband, Thomas Rauchfuss, and Steven Zimmerman were among the first group of scientists elected Fellows of the American Chemical Society.Four chemistry faculty have been chosen for the inaugural class of the American Chemical Society Fellows.
- Deborah Leckband was elected a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.