- The Office of Diversity, Equity and Access
The ODEA "serves as a resource to campus units by facilitating compliance awareness and promoting an inclusive community through diversity, education and outreach initiatives" and is responsible for issues related to:
- Graduate College's Educational Equity Programs Office
The mission of the Graduate College Educational Equity Programs Office is to address issues of access to and participation in graduate education by individuals from U.S. populations traditionally underrepresented in graduate study and research at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This page provides information for those preparing for graduate school and to resources for applying to graduate school.
Please see below for selected University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Policies that may be of interest.
- Family and Medical Leave
- Modified Teaching Duties for Faculty with New Child
- Non-discrimination Policy
- Nursing Mothers in the Workplace
In compliance with state law, the School of Chemical Sciences provides a lactation room for its members - faculty, staff and students. Please contact the Chemistry Main Office (333-5071) if you are interested in access to this facility.
- Parental Leave for Graduate Assistants
- Parental Leave for Academic and Civil Service Staff
- Provost’s Office on Campus Conduct
- Reproductive Health and Pregnancy Safety (Section A.12) in the Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Tenure Code Rollback for Faculty with New Child
For more campus-wide policies, you may visit the following websites: