Each year, Illinois Chemistry attends a variety of conferences across the nation to recruit prospective graduate students, postdocs, and junior faculty. Please meet us in 2022-23 at the following events:
- NOBCChE National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers – September 25-29, 2022 Orlando, FL
- Big 10 Graduate Expo – October 2-3, 2022 West Lafayette, IN
- AISES – October 6-8, 2022 Palm Springs, CA
- SACNAS Society for the Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics & Native Americans in Sciences – October 27-29, 2022 San Juan, Puerto Rico
- ABRCMS Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students – November 9-12. 2022 Anaheim, CA
- NSBE National Society of Black Engineers– March 22-26, 2023 Kansas City, MO
If you want to know more about our participation at these recruitment conferences, please reach out to the Assistant Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Chemical Sciences, Dr. Tepora Su'a at firstname.lastname@example.org.